Louisville has recruited Florida extremely well this year and the Cardinals are in the running for another elite Class of 2018 prospect from the Sunshine State.
Dominick Watt (Hollywood, Florida), who is rated as a 4-star wide receiver by Rivals, included Louisville on his narrowed down list of suitors.
The other five teams that made the cut for the 6-foot-1, 190-pound Watt included USF, Cincinnati, Pitt, Kentucky and Nebraska.
FINAL 6❗️❗️Respect My Decision pic.twitter.com/7yr2ElE4Ym
— Take Em Deep Dom™ (@1Way_Dom) December 25, 2017
Watt is rated by Rivals as the No. 44 wide receiver in the country and No. 57 player in Florida.
Louisville signed 12 players from Florida during the early signing period.
Here’s the list of the Cardinals’ 2018 commits from Florida:
- ILB Robert Hicks, 4-star, Miami Central (Miami, Florida)
- S Trenell Troutman, 4-star, St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- ATH, Marcus Riley, 3-star, James Rickards (Tallahassee, FL)
- CB Chandler Jones, 3-star, Miami Central (Miami, Florida)
- SDE Michael Boykin, 3-star, Gulf Coast CC (Panama City, Florida)
- ATH Tutu Atwell, 3-star, Northwestern (Miami, Florida)
- DUAL Jordan Travis, 3-star, The Benjamin School (North Palm Beach, Florida)
- WR Tyler Harrell, 3-star, Columbus (Miami, Florida)
- DT Dejmi Dumervil Jean, 3-star, St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- OLB Yasir Abdullah, 3-star, Miami Carol City (Opa Locka, Florida)
- SDE Jarrett Jackson, 3-star, Palm Beach Gardens (Palm Beach Gardens, Florida)
- OT Adonis Boone, 3-star, Mainland (Daytona Beach, Florida)
The post Louisville lands in top six for 4-star South Florida prospect appeared first on Diehards.